Differences between SH07 and SH08:
1. SH08 has blue LED indicator, SH07 can display time and other icons;
2. SH08 standby time is 25 - 30 days, SH07 standby time is about 10 days.
• Blue LED indicator: When you charge the SH08, blue LED indicator will light up.
• Complete target reminder: When your target has completed 50 percent, 75 percent and 100 percent, wristband will respectively vibrate 2 times, 4 times and 6 times.
• Ultra-long standby time: 25 - 30 days standby time, you don't have to worry about charging problem.
• Call reminder: Your smart phone's assistant, when calls come, wristband will tell you with vibration.
• Pedometer: Record movement data every day, calculate walking distance and energy consumption.
• Sleep tracking: You can know deep sleep and shallow sleep time, help you improve sleep quality.
• Alarm clock: Remind you at anytime you want.
Android users search Smart Movement in Google Play to download and install it;
iOS users search Smart Movement on App Store to download and install it.
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
People: Unisex table
Waterproof Rating : IP67
Compatible OS: Android,IOS
Compatability: Android 4.3 / iOS 7.0 and above system
Battery Type: Polymer lithium battery
Battery Capacity: 45mAh
Standby time: 25 - 30 days
Functions: Sleep management,Call reminder,Alarm Clock,Pedometer
Alert type: Vibration
Case material: PC
Band material: TPU
The dial thickness: 0.6 cm / 0.24 inches
The dial diameter: 4.0 x 1.7 cm / 1.57 x 0.67 inches
The band width: 1.1 cm / 0.43 inches
Wearable length: 15.5 - 22.5 cm / 6.10 - 8.86 inches
Product weight: 0.011 kg
Package weight: 0.081 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 24.00 x 4.00 x 0.60 cm / 9.45 x 1.57 x 0.24 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 12.70 x 8.70 x 3.20 cm / 5 x 3.43 x 1.26 inches
Package Contents: 1 x SH08 Smart Wristwatch, 1 x Chinese and English Manual, 1 x USB Charging Dock
FAQ for Smart Watch and Wristband
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.